Joining Wexford Public Participation Network provides a range of benefits for an organisation, including the following;
- Access to relevant information on funding and grants coming through the Local Authority
- Opportunity to promote your activities through the network communications.
- Access to information on decisions and proposals being made in Wexford.
Capacity Building – Developing Organisations
- Access to capacity building & training events which will support organisations in their work.
- Opportunities to network & learn from other organisations in Wexford who may be involved in similar types of projects.
- Ability to comment & input on decisions & proposals in Wexford.
- Opportunity to become part of a linkage group which is a group of member stakeholder organisations with a common interest.
- Through linkage group representatives on key Committees & Boards an opportunity have your views heard and contribute to local policy
- The opportunity to nominate members to sit on Boards or Committees or to become an elected PPN representative.
Read Testimonials from other member groups.