To become a member of Wexford Public Participation Network a group must meet the following criteria;
- Be active with a postal address in County Wexford
- Operate on a not-for profit basis
- Are volunteer led – organisations may have paid staff, but must be under voluntary control
- Are independent i.e. not a sub-committee or subgroup of another organisation
- Have at least 3 members and are open to new members
- Have an appropriate governance structure e.g. a constitution / set of rules / financial procedures
- Meet regularly
- In existence for at least six months
- Are non-party political
Should your organisation not meet all of the membership criteria Wexford PPN would be happy to discuss if, how and when this would be possible, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Join Wexford PPN
You will need details of your group and two contacts to complete the registration form.